DID YOU KNOW…You might have to change your tyres every 60,000 km and rotate them every 10,000 Km.The optimum pressure is 28PSI for sedan and 32PSI for SUV.
Checking your tyre condition is very important.
Good tire condition:
- Reduce your braking distance
- Reduce your fuel consumption
- Reduce the risk of accident
HOW TO READ YOUR TYRES
- How wide is the tyre?
- How high is the tyre wall?
- What is the diameter of the rim?
- What is the weight they can carry?
- How fast can they can go?
- What is the expiration date of my tyre?