Did you know?
People often assume that waxing and polishing are the same thing. Polishing is what is done before a wax to ensure that the vehicle has that glossy shine. Without polishing, it would be almost impossible to get that deep gloss or wet look of a car. It also helps to mask imperfections on the surface so that scratches and small dents are less noticeable.
Detailing and polishing at a glance
- Shampooing all seat surfaces, carpets, floor mats, door panels headliner and trunk floor mat.
- Cleaning and polishing all plastic surfaces and vinyl dashboard, door handle and sun visors.
- Full vacuuming of the interior
- Washing and scrubbing the body of the car to remove light marks (not scratches)
- Polishing and waxing to give a shiny finish to body panels
- Cleaning of the tyres, wheels
When to do it?
- Every 6 to 12 months to keep your car in showroom condition.
- Before selling your car
- Proper inside and outside cleaning of your car to remove dust, stains and germs
- Prolonging the shiny look of your car
From AED 525