Did you know?
People often assume that waxing and polishing are the same thing. Polishing is what is done before a wax to ensure that the vehicle has that glossy shine. Without polishing, it would be almost impossible to get that deep gloss or wet look of a car. It also helps to mask imperfections on the surface so that scratches and small dents are less noticeable.
Detailing and polishing at a glance
- Shampooing all seat surfaces, carpets, floor
mats, door panels headliner and trunk floor mat
- Cleaning and polishing all plastic surfaces and
vinyl dashboard, door handle and sun visors
- Full vacuuming of the interior
Washing and scrubbing the body of the car to
remove light marks (not scratches
- Polishing and waxing to give a shiny finish to
body panelsWaxing and polishing to give a shiny finish to the body
- Cleaning of the tyres, wheels
When to do it?
- Every 6 to 12 months to keep your car in showroom condition
- Before selling your car
inside and outside cleaning of your car to
remove dust, stains and germs
the shiny look of your car
From AED 525