From AED 420
Did you know?
Engine Flush is the first step to restore your vehicle performance.
Over time, harmful deposits and sludge accumulates in your engine, causing loss of power and performance
Engine flush at a glance
A chemical additive is mixed with the oil and circulates through all engine parts, dissolving the dirt deposits. The additive and oil is then flushed and the oil is replaced with fresh oil.
- Leaves your engine clean, running smoothly and efficiently
- Keeps new oil clean
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Reduces long-term breakdowns and maintenance cost
When to do it?
- Every 30,000 km to maintain engine health and potentially avoid costly repairs
- When you observe carbon deposits on the oil dip stick
- If you shift from a 5,000 km Periodic Maintenance Schedule to a 10,000 km one
- When you buy a pre-owned car if you’re are not sure about the service history